Customer service is of the utmost importance to us. We want your experience with us to be a positive one. As a result, we work diligently to ensure that all parties understand the terms of the loan and what is to be expected throughout the loan process.
Columbia Savings Bank offers many mortgage options to meet our customer's needs.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
Fixed interest rate and payments for the life of the loan for borrowers who want stability in their mortgage payments and plan on staying in their home for several years.
(ARM) Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Lower initial interest rate loans for borrowers who expect their income to increase over the next few years or who only plan to stay in the home for a few years. Adjustment periods vary depending on option chosen.
First Time Homebuyer and FHA
For borrowers who have very little or no down-payment and need flexible credit guidelines.
For owner occupied residences needing repair or major re-habilitation. Funds are set aside in an account and disbursed as work is completed. Payments are typically interest only during the rehab period as the funds are drawn.
For borrowers who already have their site and builder selected. One time closing to cover both the construction phase and permanent financing.
For borrowers not ready to begin construction on the land.
For borrowers who want to borrow more than $417,000.00.
When you finance your mortgage loan with Columbia Savings Bank, you will experience a timely and courteous process.
1. Contact Columbia Savings Bank to speak with one of our experienced Loan Officers about your financing needs.
2. A loan application can be taken in person, over the phone, via fax, e-mail or regular mail. For your convenience, the mortgage loan application and borrowers authorization form can be printed from the forms list below. When completed and signed, simply return by fax (513-281-6331), e-mail or regular mail.
3. Our experienced Loan Officers will review your application and contact you regarding the product, rate and terms that best fits your needs.
4. Additional financial information and documentation may be requested at this time.
5. When the loan is fully processed and approval is obtained, a closing date will be set by our closing department.
• Total processing time is usually under three weeks.
Helpful Forms & Links
411 Ludlow Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Toll Free: 888-242-1449
Hours of Operation:
Monday — Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm